PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my cat it is diagnosed "likitoz" or "lekitoz", I do not know precisely, as...

Lena
05.06.2004, 13:50
To my cat it is diagnosed "likitoz" or "lekitoz", I do not know precisely as it is written. What is it such where it is possible to receive the information on this disease?

Anna Dubova, veterinary.
06.06.2004, 19:38
Hello. Disease with such name is not known to me. Inform, please, details. What signs? Can, "lipidosis" or a fatty dystrophia of a liver?

Lena
07.06.2004, 03:55
Yes, a lipidosis. To a cat course of treatment in local vetklinike is spent. Intravenously prokapali "Essentiale". Now we give him a tablet, unfortunately I do not remember their name (a computer not at home, and at job). Tell or say, please, what forecast of this disease?

Anna Dubova, veterinary.
07.06.2004, 09:35
Hello. It is difficult to me to judge the forecast as the additional information is necessary for this purpose: the age, the general or common status, parameters of the biochemical analysis of the blood, what preparations applied and whether the spent treatment helps or assists. In general this disease cures, but happens, that proceeds hardly.