PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I had cat of 12 years and a cat (Siamese) 6 years, and I have taken in the house also a cat...

Alexander
03.06.2004, 10:52
I had cat of 12 years and a cat (Siamese) 6 years, and I have taken in the house also a kitten. With a cat small has made friends and live in perfect harmony, he present or true "papashka", and here with a cat - fierce hatred and wars. How to be? To give an adult cat it is a pity, to give malyshku even more pity. And greater or big hammers small, it is necessary to watch or keep up all time that they were not in one premise or room.
Malyshke now 2.5 months. http: // www. geocities. com/glascha123/index. html

The anonym
03.06.2004, 21:55
Dear Alexander and of what you in general thought when took in the house of a kitten??? Moreover the girl! Good kotik would be. Siameses - in general the extremely "complex" or "difficult" breed, nervous, jealous and proud. You have offended the cat up to depth of soul, having brought "competitor", and its or his friendship with a cat only has added butters or oils. Consider also, that 12 years - decent age for a cat, in the foreseeable future your cat remains with the competitor in private, here then the most unpleasant will begin. Now it is possible to advise only one - if you in any way do not wish to give someone from them, pay to a cat (Siamese) the maximal attention. It is necessary, that she did not feel deprived and in what did not compete to a kitten. At it or her should be enough meal in its or her personal flat dish, a separate basket and your caress - all time... Can, it will correct for a situation. On the future nevertheless I recommend to think all over again, and then to do or make...

Alexander
05.06.2004, 08:10
I three years thought before to take in the house of a kitten. Yes you would see mine Glashenku - a gold animal how such yes to not take?
Baskets are at all three, but they never use them. Sleep where it or him will like, and the meal at them too the general or common, and costs or stands it or her on all apartment so much that they cannot eat. But here at home I happen to be engaged seldom and if I happen, time in cats at me was not present. Hardly I crawl to bed for weariness.
Nevertheless many people have several cats and bring one more in the house, and all rises on the places. In advance it or this the nobility is impossible. I know people at whom 6 cats, all are taken in the house by turns, and it's OK.
My question was - whether it is possible kak-to adjust it that by means of medikomentov, for example, exist pulvelizatory and feromonami, preventing aggression of cats, can, is and more that?
P. S. In budujushchem when my cat will leave in the world other, I by way of to take in the house of one more or two kittens. So this problem can again arise.

child
05.06.2004, 19:56
Alexander, aggression of cats (as well as other animals) can be removed or taken off by means of medicines only in case of its or her "morbid" parentage (stress, reaction to a pain, a dyscomfort, a lesion of nervous system). To correct behavioural features of breed or instincts of animals to you thus it will not be possible. And if and poluchitsja-that not for all life. Alas. But, if you are assured that you do or make, try to save the control over a situation, do not lower eyes and bring up both or how much they at you still will be... It is necessary, the truth to solve the problem with a free time. I wish to note also, that " many people so do or make argument " is looked at least strange on a background of your own experience, opposite. I wish you success and to not transform your good intentions into known road it is known where. Remember, that you make of the decision not only for yourselves, but also for the pupils, and you need to be on three hundred percent or interests assured or confident, what is it will be of use for them only.