PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for advice or council with forages, I so think it from whom that of a forum, instead of from...

Irma
03.06.2004, 09:33
Thanks for advice or council with forages, I so think it from whom that of a forum, instead of from the doctor, and nevertheless thanks while eats rice broth with koninom and more have given "Intestevit" - like have released or have let off... On kormam-business not in money as they say, I the check yet expert, and am therefore conducted on advertising of type " yours kiska would buy or purchase Viskaz " and by the way, the sea of friends, cats and which cats eat it or this. Now everything, can on the future - how to measure temperaturu-read about an anus, that can what other ways is???

Nikiforova Z.N.
05.06.2004, 19:40
Hello, temperature at cats and dogs measure it is rectal, other ways are not present. What temperature at a kitten. In no event it is impossible to mix or admix forages. It is necessary to feed or natural products, raschityvaja a ration for an animal or an industrial forage of one stamp and one type (It is impossible to stir or prevent the Wiskas with Rojal Kaninom)!!!