PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! After tablet Kaninkantel at my cat has left much ask...

Ljuba
02.06.2004, 21:31
Hello! After tablet Kaninkantel my cat had many ascarides. I have given the same medicine to my another to 2 cats, but at them anything is not present. Whether tell or say please one cat be amazed or struck by this illness or disease can that only. And the others - are not present? And how to spend such prophylaxis to kittens of this cat (to it or him;them 2 mes). And as udotoveritsja in that that she is healthy. She continues to eat all much and does not recover. Thanks!

Nikiforova Z.N.
03.06.2004, 22:18
It is improbable, that other cats have not been amazed or struck by helminths. To make sure of that that your cats are healthy - it is necessary to carry out laboratory research of excrements on presence them of eggs of helminths and adult parasites. Very much malotoksichnym antigelmintikom it is considered drontal, therefore it or he can be recommended and to kittens (it is necessary to count up a dosage of a preparation, proceeding from that 1 tablet is appointed or nominated to 4 kg of mass of a body).