PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My cocker from the interior of an ear all over again has red sores...

Maria
02.06.2004, 23:50
My cocker from the interior of an ear all over again has red sores, then all it expands, becomes wet and squelchs, he badly hears, is scratched, then this all gradually heals (all mine, I smear with Unguentum sulfuratum with Streptocidum, the only thing, that though kak-that helps or assists) but as soon as starts all to heal, ceases to become wet and there are small crusts, he again starts to scratch and tears apart up to a blood and all begins anew. All it began to occur or happen, after to him the ear was through bitten through by the sheep-dog, already about two years ago. Were in vet. To clinic, and in not one (and nyxes to him put, and something red smeared and so forth), but all is useless, the maximum - improvement for a week and all begins again. What to do or make? How to help or assist a dog?

Anna.
03.06.2004, 02:43
If in acoustical passage growths closing it or him it is most probable verrukoznyj (warty or vegetative) otitis are visible. The most radical agent then is operation.

Maria
03.06.2004, 15:25
No, growths any are not present. Similar it is more, as though on the several sores which have tightened or delayed by a crust it was drove nazhdachka... Simply soaked or madidans reddish specks - tumescences, anything...