PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I wished you to ask, whether norm or rate it, when a cat taken with ul...

Vita
31.05.2004, 00:48
Hello! I wished you to ask, whether norm or rate it when the cat taken from street several months ago, only and does or makes, that pisaet on all subjects coming across under an arm or a hand and asks a cat. Unfortunately, cats of friends at us are not present so while correct a situation we can not. No punishments operate or work. We live on a demountable apartment, soon to remove or take out new, and with her us anywhere will not start up. And it is simple life any is not present. The cat stops only in the afternoon at some o'clock. As a result - all not slept and malicious. How it or her to affect or influence, and whether will help or assist sterelizovanie with our case? I thank for the answer.

Natalia
01.06.2004, 09:41
Vita! We had precisely same situation. We sterilized a cat. First time after sterilization she a little more popishchit on a habit, and then to calm down and will be that's all right.

Kuparev L.V.
02.06.2004, 23:42
At your symptomatology sterilization is simply necessary. Excessive hypersexuality is always connected with hormonal disturbances.