PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist, please! At my cat of a cramp when he sleeps...

Katya
31.05.2004, 20:34
Hello! Help or assist, please! At my cat of a cramp when he sleeps. It can is called kak-that - to another, I mean consensual reductions of muscles when he sleeps. He shivers, paws twitch, the head, does or makes movements by a mouth, kak-as if eats. These cramps dostatocho strong, often he from them wakes up. Whether it is dangerous? About a cat: 3 years, eat koservami JAms, not castrated, in the street does not happen, imparted or vaccinated, worms drove 4 months ago, a wool in a good status. A cat we have taken a floor of year back, therefore we do not know, that with it or him was earlier but since he at us, a cramp at it or him it is constant. Externally he is absolutely healthy. Still he likes there is a polyethylene - bites off pieces from packages. I understand, that it or this to allow it is not necessary, my question concerns or touches, whether is this predilection a sign any belezni or shortages something. Thanks big.

Dubova A.V.
01.06.2004, 17:44
Hello. Katya and if in the moment of these cramps of a cat to call, touch? What will occur or happen? If he will wake up, as in what happened that's all right. If he during such moments on what does not react, it is necessary to carry it or him on inspection in clinic. Also inspection is necessary, if that you describe occurs or happens during wakefulness. As to packages it is bad habit more likely, with any disease not connected. But in itself it is bad, certainly, as there can be problems with an intestine.