PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me to you 2 questions: 1. At me staff the girl of 5 m...

Valery
27.05.2004, 12:55
Hello, the doctor!
At me to you 2 questions:
1. At me staff the girl 5 mes, I it or her imparted or inoculated first time in 2 months + revaktsinirovala in 2 weeks, zubki at it or her have exchanged. A question: when to do or make repeated bacterination and than in your opinion?
2. My puppy constantly scratches ushki, to me have told or said what is it probably tick or mite, prompt, please, that it is necessary to do or make in such situations?
Thankful in advance.

Dubova A.V.
30.05.2004, 12:58
Hello. 1. At bacterination adhere the scheme or plan recommended by the manufacturer of a vaccine. It is better to impart or inoculate the same vaccine (one manufacturer) - polyvalent (at once from several infections). You do not write, and from what diseases the dog is already imparted or vaccinated by what vaccine, therefore I can not respond more precisely. I recommend vaccine Nobivak. Them some variants. 2. For diagnostics of the aural tick or mite take from an ear a smear and look under a microscope. If the tick or mite is found out, appoint or nominate agents with akaritsidnym (protivokleshchevym) effect. If the tick or mite do not find out, recommend to clean on a regular basis ears appoint or nominate treatment depending on a degree of an inflammation. Seem to a veterinary. Preliminary ears do not clean 1 2 days. The otitis happens a sign of an allergy. It is necessary to analyse - whether correctly you feed the puppy.