PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my kitten (3, 5 mes) have found out striguchy deprive. To him have stuck a vaccine...

Marina
28.05.2004, 07:23
At my kitten (3, 5 mes) have found out striguchy deprive. To him have stuck vaccine Vakderm F, apparently, and have told or said to smear funginom or mikodermom F, but I cannot find these ointments, whether it is impossible to replace it or him lamizilom (in the past to year at other my cat was deprive also we have cured it or him lamizilom). Have told or said, that we can catch, and consequently it or he should be isolated, but it is absolutely unreal: he very much likes to sit on arms or hand and constantly shouts, if it or him to leave behind the closed door. Whether he is infectious after bacterination and if it or him to smear with ointment, whether it is necessary kak-that prodizenfitsirovat a premise or room?

Anna Dubova, veterinary.
29.05.2004, 06:55
Hello. In any way it is not possible to respond. Attempt 6. Lamizil to apply numbers or rooms is possible. Disputes or spores of the originator depriving are saved on subjects surrounding an animal in current of several months, under favorable conditions - is longer. For a decontamination of a premise or room recommend a germicidal lamp that is possible or probable, process the solutions containing Formalinum, kipjacheniem, the ferry. It is necessary to keep rules of personal hygiene, clothes, bed-clothes carefully to iron.