PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear vetvrach! At me a problem with mine siamskroj a cat: she often catches...

Makar
24.05.2004, 08:17
Dear vetvrach! At me a problem with mine siamskroj a cat: she often catches mice, then she entirely eats them, but after that in an hour or two it or her she tears also it or this mysha again outside, and I then clean or remove, as understand, a show not the most pleasant! I can do or make nothing, here already how much years catch, eats, and then it or her tears. What to do or make?

Shikunova I.A.
25.05.2004, 01:02
Try or Taste during that moment when the mouse is caught, but it is not eaten yet, a cat pohvalit and to give her a liked delicacy that she has thrown the mouse and began to eat a delicacy. If the exchange takes place, pretend, that the caught mouse the greatest value which you kogda-or received from a cat. And more time give a delicacy. Only then it is imperceptible from a cat will throw out the dead mouse. Such experience should be repeated some times to fix a reflex. Then, probably, the cat will bring and give you of dead mice as house cats usually do or make.