PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mine kotika snachalo hurted or was ill;was sick hvostik. Then on itself it was formed ranka and cher...

Petrov
15.05.2004, 02:58
Mine kotika snachalo hurted or was ill;was sick hvostik. Then on itself it was formed ranka and through it or her pus began to leave. It repeats second time. Tell what is it such, why and why. How to help or assist mine Tyomachke.

Ira
15.05.2004, 18:12
Ranka one? What size? In district ranki the wool has thinned or, maybe, has dropped out absolutely? Whether there is an erubescence around?

Petrov
18.05.2004, 17:21
Ranka one. The size approximately 1 see Ranka absolutely opened or open and deep, but a wool around is also she grows coarse. Ranka pozhozha on a hole and vyzhodit pus. Already 3 day and ranka is tightened or delayed, and there was an appetite.

Ira
19.05.2004, 11:24
Sostrigite a wool around ranki. Wash out an admixture betadina and peroxides of Hydrogenium 1 : 5. Let's a wound be tightened or delayed - the abscess should heal since a bottom or fundus. If the wound will be tightened or delayed, all remains inside. It is first aid. It is better to show a cat to the doctor, t. To. Probably, that antibiotics are necessary. Tell or say, a wound at the basis of a tail? If yes, the coarsened wool is fatter usual?

Dubova A.V.
21.05.2004, 04:07
Hello. It occurs or happens because at cats in the field of a tail dermal glands which inflame, infected that leads to abscesses settle down. All of you have correctly written - it is necessary to process a wound antiseptic solutions. But besides it or this antibiotics most likely are necessary. The doctor after survey can appoint or nominate them. Some cats from this illness or disease are helped or assisted by castration. (and the some does not help or assist) Next time if the abscess again will start to be formed, at once address to the doctor, he will spend a surgical treatment of an abscess, it will relieve a cat of unnecessary sufferings and will accelerate convalescence.