PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my kitten worms. Some times treated it or him both drontalom, and fenbendazol...

Alexander
15.05.2004, 06:37
At my kitten worms. Some times treated it or him both drontalom, and fenbendazolom, but in any way does not help or assist. Last time gave drontal three times with a break of 10 12 days, last time of worms in a feces was not, and I have solved, that that's all right. But weeks through three (yesterday) has again found out in it or him in a feces of a worm (though antigelmintik did not give). Before I spent two more courses of treatment drontalom and fenbendazolom. Prompt what to do or make, can on this kind of worms drontal does not operate or work? They very thin, centimeter in three length, white. And before when first time gave antigelmintik, were length 4 5. And more thickly, prozrachno-white, narrowed to the extremities or ends but when last time treated antigelmintikom, such was not, only small. Advise pozhalusta, than to treat kotika, any effective preparation. Thanks.

Ira
15.05.2004, 08:57
Combine treatment for worms with processing from fleas. If there are fleas, worms finally to not deduce or remove. Good agent Frontlajn a spray. First - from fleas, next day - from worms.

Alexander
19.05.2004, 08:05
Thanks big for advice or council, Ira. Only I already deduced or removed fleas, they actually were. Now is not present, but from worms pochemu-that drontal does not help or assist.

Dubova A.V.
21.05.2004, 04:03
Hello. Drontal, speak, very much chato meets counterfeit. Try to buy in greater or big pet-shops inspiring trust. It is possible to try or taste processing by agent Stronghold also. It both from fleas, and from round helminths. Under the description it is complex or difficult to define or determine a kind of a helminth. Probably it is necessary to hand over a feces on the analysis to be defined or determined - what is this an animal does not give in Drontalu.