PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Very much I hope for your help. At me there lives the kitty, her 1, 5 g...

Elena
17.05.2004, 23:41
Hello. Very much I hope for your help. At me there lives the kitty, her 1, 5 years. Eats artificial forages, in particular the Wiskas. All was normal. But here about 5 days ago, began to go to be wetted only 2 times to day: in the morning and in the evening. Whether it is normal? Color wet also it or her kol-in have not changed, how much or as far as I see. The cat thus does not mew. But ranshe-that she did or made it more often. And this beginning of any illness or disease can? Advise as to be, please. In advance thanks.

Glashka
18.05.2004, 15:16
My cat too in the morning and visits or attends an institution in the evening. And even once. Adults they already. But digs in or instills midday. As will begin kopat-though from the house run, the orderly person.

Anna Dubova, veterinary.
19.05.2004, 13:15
Hello. Most likely it is not connected with disease. If there are any else signs guarding you, it is possible to hand over its or her urine on the analysis.