PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Irina Anatolevna of thanks for the answer! I would like to ask to you one more question....

Olga from Minsk
13.05.2004, 12:54
Irina Anatolevna of thanks for the answer! I would like to ask to you one more question. The matter is that I see that my kitten like wishes eat yes cannot. Today he that did not eat also I has decided to boil to him a fillet of a fish sea (we do not give it or her to him but he very much likes it or her) in hope that he though that that will eat. And he already having felt began to ask a smell and when I to him have allowed that to eat it or her he began very cautiously thus he choked extended a neck when swallowed, and was similar that to him or painfully to swallow or there that of that stirs or prevents. However a throat to him two times there reddenings but as have told or said not essential looked were. Behaviour as at people at very strong angina. Too most at it or him occurs or happens and when he drinks milk, is very serious sglatyvaet. Can to him there that that stirs or prevents? But what? Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply!

Shikunova I.A.
15.05.2004, 02:05
It is probably amazed or struck mucous deeply in a throat, it is not visible outside; and it is possible or probable, the increased lymphonoduses squeeze a throat outside and morbidly to swallow; probably also painfully to chew, as gums or gingivas too are amazed or struck. Do or make nutrition as sup-mashed potatoes if is in a blender, is not present through a sieve wipe, mix or admix a fish with a broth; meat with yogurt or fermented baked milk. The meal should be podogreta up to 40 hailstones. Cold in inflamed gortane can cause or call a spastic stricture and difficulty of respiration. To drink up not so it is morbid how to chew.