PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I ask you, advise please: 1) At me most...

Elena
07.05.2004, 08:29
Hello, the doctor.
I ask you, advise please:
1) At me the most usual, rural cat in the age of gde-that 1, 5 years, not castrated, walks every day. A cat healthy. We feed it or him Rojal Kanin for adult cats and cats who walk in the street (Royal Canin outdoor 30). The forage eats with pleasure, but drinks it is a little. The forage in banks does not eat, only sauce from a forage pinchs or licks off, it tried or tasted different. Very much likes pechenku. Whether Mo to give or allow him pechenku and if it is possible as often. I read, that if we feed with a ready forage other meal to give it is impossible. But he walks in the street (we live in the private or individual house), catches and eats mice and birds.

2) it is or are going to in holiday for 3 weeks in the Summer. Wished it or him to attach in the cat's shelter, but he not castrated, do not take. Take with itself we can not, we go very far. Whether it is possible to leave it or him one if the neigbour will come to fill every day to him a forage and to pour vodichki, he can leave on street itself, we have a door for it or him. Advise please how to be, very much we experience for it or him.
Thanks in advance

Fedja
07.05.2004, 14:20
If other output or exit is not present, can leave a cat in habitual conditions. Basically, the risk, that with it or him happens to something, no more, than if he lived in a shelter.

Ira
10.05.2004, 18:09
Elena, at me the same situation: cats and the cats walking in the street. I have left an idea to feed them duly as they, having eaten houses " on a science ", all the same will leave and will have a snack the mouse or mousy or a birdy, and even will simply go to pomojnomu to a tank on an angle:)) to the senior from my cats of 7 years, it is not castrated, eats all successively and while it is healthy - tfu-fie. Pechenku, I believe, to give it is possible time in 3 4 days. However, when the doctor will return, she will respond you more precisely. I too always worry for the when it is necessary to leave. Ask the neigbour not only to feed a cat, but also to iron it or him and to talk to it or him that he did not feel thrown and has not left. And if he suddenly will disappear, it will be necessary to search for it or him on vicinities, whether was accident (a dog, cars, etc.)

Elena
14.05.2004, 13:15
Thanks big for advice or councils