PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Atony at a dog

*amp; a?N?a*amp;
08.04.2004, 12:40
Hello, the doctor. At mine mittelshnautsera (a dog, 10,5 years) have found an atony of a bladder. A dog practically not pisaet. Mood and appetite good. By results of inspections (roentgens of m. of item in the filled status, US of the filled and empty m. of item, biochemistry of a blood, an. Urine) the insignificant quantity or amount of Natrii phosphases, a small leukocytosis, a hydronephrosis of a kidney is revealed. The doctor has told or said, that for 10 dogs parameters good and the main diagnosis the atony of m. of item is
The appointed or nominated treatment - Kefzolum of 5 days intramusculary on 2 r. In day, 5- 1 tab. h 2. In d., a neostigmine methylsulfate under a skin 0,5 ml h 2 r. In d. And vitamins 1, 6, 12.
I fly or treat under the scheme or plan of 8 days. Pyos has absolutely ceased to write. Can be from a neostigmine methylsulfate? Every evening we put to him a catheter. The dog transfers or carries this procedure well. After 2 statements of a catheter (in clinic during inspections before course of treatment with an interval 3 days) the dog in the first day was wetted not bad (for it or him), the second - are worse, etc. Now all time practically not pisaet.
The doctor speaks, that the atony at this age badly gives in to treatment. The neostigmine methylsulfate, seems to me, does not help or assist.
Very much I wait for your advice or council. A dog to lull it is or are not going to. (Offered).
In advance thanks.

Dr. the Rain
10.04.2004, 22:05
Animals so elderly age are very complex or difficult for curing of a paresis (an incomplete paralysis) bladder, and also from a paresis or a paralysis of extremities.
The neostigmine methylsulfate tones up a smooth musculation. He first of all is shown at a paresis of a bladder. Become worse from it or him cannot. Except for that it is possible to apply spazmolitiki (Nospanum, Baralginum, etc.), a physiotherapy (massage, warmly, UHF, laserotherapy and dr). At paresises, paralyses the good effect is given with preparations of Strychninum and veratrin. But these preparations concern to the list And, they cannot be got.