PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether the Wiskas is harmful?

Kitten
05.02.2004, 12:33
Prompt please, whether the Wiskas is harmful to a cat, I nachitalas any horrors that in this forage is added, that cats after the use of this forage refuse in general any meal. I have already reduced in a ration of my cat the use of the Wiskas up to a minimum, but absolutely refuse it or him I can not is practically unique meal as which my fastidious person recognizes.

Dr. the Rain
08.02.2004, 12:07
In forages for cats and dogs, everyones are really added uslovnosedobnye substances. A basis of dry forages - meat-osteal a flour or torment (MICRON). It or her do or make by burning biological waste or wastage (corpses and t. Item), it is usual polusgnivshih. In canned food of the MICRON too contains in a plenty. She is not hazardous to health. The MICRON is a source of a calcium, phosphorus, fibers, irreplaceable amino acids, etc. the MICRON - an irreplaceable making part of rations selsko-O?n?OoN??UO-economic animals. There is she about 2 roubles for 1 kg. And how much is a Wiskas?

it is practically unique meal as which my fastidious person recognizes.
In it or this also there is a secret of a Wiskas. With natural products to feed - both is cheaper, and it is more useful.
Manufacturers of a Wiskas hide its or his structure.
- There is an opinion, that the structure includes a narcotic.
+ deny it that, chtoesli there would be a narcotic the forage would cost more expensively.
-it in turn deny that
The MICRON costs or stands 2 roubles, and other cost of a forage is made with a narcotic.
Not all narcotics dear or expensive. Valeriana - a narcotic for a cat, and costs or stands completely not dearly or expensively.

There would be at me a cat, I to him at all would not allow it to try or taste, that "have not sat down" on it or him.