PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Drops out six

a, Luga
28.11.2003, 17:16
Hello Dr. the Rain!!!

First of all I wish to tell or say, that it is very glad to occurrence of the good veterinarian in this forum (very much did not suffice).

At my Ronald (the sheep-dog, 3 years) has for some reason started to drop out a wool and thus she became any dim. Not enough vitamins or walks can?

Please, respond me.

Dr. the Rain
28.11.2003, 19:44
Hello, Galja.
Wool - the weak spot both at animals, and at people.
For example, at the cow a teeth will drop out, bones will resolve, but telyonka she will give birth, she will give milk, because it is necessary for continuation of a sort. And sheep breeding, fur farming - very complex or difficult branches of an agriculture because any disturbances of feeding and the maintenance or contents of animals are reflected first of all in quality of a wool.
1. At WEATHER CHANGING animals fade. Simply seasonal moult can at your sheep-dog? Happens, that the moult is tightened or delayed, if weather astable.
2. At STRESS animals and birds fade, there can be a dandruff.
3. At the DISADVANTAGE of vitamins, minerals, walks and t. Item
4. MANY ILLNESSES or DISEASES, both infectious, and noncontagious, from a malignant anthrax up to a helminthiasis, are always accompanied by deterioration of a wool.
I to you recommend while to observe and in passing:
1. Spend preventive deworming if this autumn still did not banish worms. Just a season.
2. It is desirable to feed to a dog vitamins and minerals. Sulfur and a biotin (vitamin) are especially useful to a wool.
3. For acceleration of a seasonal moult it is possible to give Saccharum, it is necessary carefully vychyosavyt a wool, carrying out massage of a skin. At massage the circulation of a skin and consequently hair bulbs become stronger improves. If you have desire and a free time it is possible vteret in a skin repejnoe butter or oil. Saccharum often apply konniki to acceleration of a moult. Then at horses for 1 week (instead of for 3-4 as it is usual) all wool drops out and grows new.
4. If the moult will be strongly tightened or delayed (about one year and more) probably there is a pathology of kidneys or a liver. At a pathology of kidneys in a blood urea and other toxins gets, they are deduced or removed through a skin, mucosas, lyokgie, causing their lesion. At a pathology of a liver function of a liver (neutralization of toxins) and in a blood too many toxins suffers detoksikatsionnaja.
5. I recommend to refuse dry forages. If you would see from what them do or make... That at you from one kind of it or this all would drop out.

a, Luga
16.01.2004, 11:04
MANY THANKS for such detailed answer! Wished to learn or find out, and you are not engaged in treatment of animals? If yes, where? I could lead Vam Ronald on survey.

Dr. the Rain
19.01.2004, 14:24
I in St.-Petersburg am engaged in an agriculture, namely poultry farming, I sell an egg, meat perepelov, and also alive birds, a cell and a forage for them. Has finished Vetas. Academy with absolutely red diploma. Worked in vet. Laboratories, a horse-breeding centre, on an integrated poultry farm of cows treated, practised in vetklinike, a pigsty. I can somebody treat, postrich, geld or emasculate, give the reference privately.
159-60-04, 117-43-35 - Light.