PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The cat refuses meal

Kitten
15.01.2004, 15:53
At me a thoroughbred cat - shinshilla. I can not understand, than it or her to feed. Since she at me has appeared, she refuses not only meat, a fish, cottage cheese, sour cream, but also from the cat's dry forage. Drinks only milk, and that is a little, and if is strong ogolodaet, eats a dry forage - with the big reluctance. Sometimes, if in mood, eats a ham only dear or expensive. Not similar that she is ill or sick - is worn and plays in the whole days, and even at the nights. Goes to a toilet on a regular basis. Prompt please how to struggle with its or her whims.

Dr. the Rain
19.01.2004, 12:03
Famine - not the aunt. Vetvrachi being lisped and persuade. Razbaluete - will mount upon a neck and heels against eyes will rest. Will get hungry - will eat, anywhere will not get to.
Usually, when in the house a little animal, cats, dogs they well eat. Itself will not eat - others will select.
My nanous poodle of the house refused to eat everything, except for meat, has absolutely become unprodutive. We for the period of departure for 3 days have given or remote its or his friends. There 2 cats and the sheep-dog. He there from first day guzzled in three throats even empty porridge, a fish at cats selected, snatched out meal from a bowl of the sheep-dog. Since then eats normally.
Try to spend similar educational action if will dare.