PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor or those who collided or faced with on...

Lena
18.01.2004, 14:12
The dear doctor or those who faced a similar problem! Pyos, the German shepherd, 12, 5. At it or him something happens with mentality. He and earlier did not differ special boldness, but such was not! Was afraid only of shots and loud claps or cottons Earlier (result of that when to him there were 8 months of the boy have blown up before its or his nose mountain of petards - as a result stress!) . But recently with it or him to be created something!!! First has started to refuse to leave to walk on street with the certain members of family. Then began to leave through time on street when there it is dark. Further has ceased to leave in general in darkness. Up to that goes down at an entrance on a ladder joyful but as soon as the door on street - a turn on 180 opens. And yesterday and today has not gone to walk and at light! What will be further? As a result of it or this already some times with it or him there were houses "discomfiture" though earlier, in a youth - will die, rather than something will make houses. Early yesterday mum has gone with it or him to walk at light (after unsuccessful attempt to make it at a dawn) and when he has refused to go on street, she prosto-naprosto has pulled out it or him almost on arms or hand. That was with a dog, it should be seen!!! He has sprawled on a snowdrift about an entrance, as paralysed. Hinder legs on a snowdrift, perdnie podkoshenny. And in such position he wrote. That, what is it something senile, at us doubts do not arise. Ljudi-that in the age of chudjat, and dogs, what, not people?! But it is necessary to something to do or make! Prompt please, can it is necessary pass or take place any inspections? Or can there are any restful preparations which will help or assist us? In advance many thanks to everyone who will respond! It is very a pity a dog!!!

Dr. the Rain
19.01.2004, 11:40
Unfortunately, the veterinary psychiatry is in a rudimentary level of development.
But I faced a similar problem. My dog refused to go to walk with me, to a rain and in the evening. He was hammered under a bed and shivered, at attempts to pull out force bit. Then I have noticed, that effort think I can influence it or him. I shall become agitated, that he will not go to walk, as though I shall enter into that status when he under a bed shivers (sensation a coma in a throat) - and he does not go even in the afternoon and with other members of family.
The matter is that animals it is thin feel power, are able to read ideas. To force it or him to go, it is necessary to become the wizard and to be able to operate or control own power. When it is time on walk, all members of family should begin very benevolent in soul or douche, so to say, radiate energy of goods. In such status the cowardliest dog will follow you on edge or territory of light, wild animals will not be afraid, will approach or suit to you. This constant status of trainers.
Recollect the most pleasant, kind moments in the dialogue with a dog, enter into that status and tell or say: " the Friend, we shall go to walk ". It, certainly, arhislozhno. But thus you learn to influence effort of an idea both a dog, and on more important events in a life.
If wish to try to apply sedative preparations begin with the most simple, for example constant application of Valeriana or tincture of Leonurus and t. The item If it will render few or not enough;poorly-?a?y?? effect: pes becomes more indifferent it will be possible to pick up stronger, least safe agent.