PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Where is good vetklinika?

VEGA
25.12.2003, 02:27
At me the cat during two years is ill or sick, establishes or installs the exact diagnosis can nobody: (Where I only did not address....
From it or him only took some analyses which, in my opinion, the most simple and to sense from them are not present. Prompt, please, where is good modern vetklinika, with good doctors and the equipment? Would like completely it or him to survey. Thanks for the answer.

Dr. the Rain
25.12.2003, 21:43
In what city?
I live in St.-Petersburg.
If you a little bit describe your situation I shall better advise more in detail, to itself and where to address. Veterinaries of a wide structure, but nevertheless all on what specialize... Or zatsikivajutsja, however, as well as physicians.
If you live not in Peter I shall try to learn or find out from nonresident colleagues where good clinic.

VEGA
28.12.2003, 03:35
Hello! I live in Moscow.
Situation to describe difficultly enough since in the given situation I at all do not know, what signs and features of behaviour of a cat are appreciable, and what are not present.
To cat of 10 years.
All has begun about two years ago: I have noticed, that the cat at times becomes nervous, starts to be worn on all apartment, tries to hide and thus very strongly shakes a back (basically the backbone) and a tail twitches, and also usilenno bites itself in a place which is hardly above the basis of a tail. Then on a backbone there was very large dandruff, basically in that place where he bites itself(himself).
I have addressed to the veterinarian, in clinic have told or said, what is it allergic reaction to a forage (I fed it or him then with a fish, meat and "Wiskas" from packages). To feed with a fish have forbidden (a cat castrated), have registered gipoallergennyj a forage "Rojalkanin" and medicines (sulfur and more any - already precisely I do not remember). For some time the status of a cat has improved, but then all has again renewed and even with greater force. And more I have noticed, that osobeno to be nervous (to pull a back, a tail, to run, try to hide) he very much often begins after will eat (for example, will eat a small slice of meat and escapes, and then long time does not touch meal) I have thought, that, maybe, a teeth hurt it or him also such reaction to a dentagra occurs or happens, but me have told or said, that such cannot be, the truth, have found out in a cat an odontolith.
Last time from it or him have taken soskob from a place which he scratches - anything it was revealed not. Last dignoz - allergic reaction to stings of fleas. It is necessary to note, that the cat house and to walk in general does not go anywhere. We live on pervoi a floor. Doctors have proved the diagnosis that personally saw a flea and that, cho fleas in our apartment get from a cellar, but I never saw at a cat of fleas, and then they, probably, and people would bite, if were.
To him have registered Ampicillinum, gidrokartizon and have told or said to buy or purchase a preparation from fleas and to smear between ears. For some time the status has again improved: the wool became more brilliant, the dandruff has almost disappeared, the cat became quieter, etc. But soon all has again renewed: (
Now I at all do not know what to do or make: (
Still it seems to me, that the cat has a small thickening at the basis of a tail which was not earlier, for this place he does not give itself(himself) torgat, even to touch, and more does not allow to touch a place which scratches and bites, i.e. there, where most of all dandruffs. During the moments of an attack he not simply tries to hide, he runs to people more quickly and calms down or is abirritated only after it or him start to iron, etc.
Here all situation in brief... Excuse, if it has turned out putanno and it is long.
If you can recommend the doctor (clinic), to you I shall be very grateful. The animal is very a pity.
Thanks for the answer.

Dr. the Rain
29.12.2003, 22:34
Hello, I live in St.-Petersburg.
While I shall ask the Moscow colleagues, where in Moscow good clinics.
Now I shall try to clear a situation.
For a dense forest of accuracy I wish still more some questions:
1. At what age the cat is castrated?
2. Longly and whether fed with its or his fish much?
3. As illness or disease developed: gradually or there were attributes? When it was showed?
4. After you have ceased to feed with its or his fish, the status of a skin and behaviour has changed?
5. Whether you handed over any analyses? If yes, what results? If is not present, I advise to make the analysis wet, the clinical analysis of a blood, a feces on eggs of helminths.
6. Whether longly you applied Hidrocortizonum? As time or temporary improvements it is connected with its or his reception.

The matter is that
1. At the castrated cats, especially in advanced age, at feeding by a fish the urolithiasis develops in 100 %. Thus the wool drops out, the itch is sometimes marked or celebrated, there is a dandruff, an eczema.
I observed the castrated cat with whom except for a fish nothing ate. At it or him almost all skin has been covered bloody korkoj, was scratched not ceasing, could not sleep. All has passed or has taken place, when only it or him have ceased to feed with a fish.
At a urolithiasis in urine find crystals of salts.
2. At an invasion of helminths happen both an itch, and the nervous phenomena, and disturbances of appetite. It is connected with toxins of worms. It is necessary to make the analysis of a feces for detection of eggs of helminths. It is possible to spend deworming and without the analysis. In the nearest veterinary drugstore ask strong antigelmintik a wide spectrum of action. Also apply it or him in a medical dose, according to manual. It is not harmful. But it is better to make the analysis before.
3. That you have described similar on an allergy. It is difficult to establish or install, on what an allergy: whether on a forage, whether on fleas, on new mobel or on something or something else. Instead of Hidrocortizonum I would advise to apply antihistaminics: Diazolinum, Suprastinum, Pipolphenum, etc. the Dose - in 2-4 times less than a children's dose. It is possible to dissolve and give with a forage/water. To apply it is possible regjaljarno. Hidrocortizonum is a hormone of a cortex of adrenals. If it is constant, often or it is a lot of it or him to accept, the cortex of adrenals "to relax", will cease to develop or produce the hormones, in general " will forget, as it is done or made " by It or This is fraught applications of hormonal preparations.
4. And still it is necessary to understand that for a thickening at it or him above a tail. Perhaps, ranka, has combed? And can be, there an alien or a foreign body or a tumour. Specify. Probably, it is the reason of an allergy?..

Dr. the Rain
01.01.2004, 19:10
Muscovites recommend:

"Center" - 921-65-65, 921-63-76, vetcentr.ru

" A white canine - M " - 567-0050

VEGA
05.01.2004, 18:15
Hello! Thanks that have responded!
I congratulate you on the come or stepped New year! Health, success, successes!

1. Now to a cat of 10 years, he when to him was about 3th years has been castrated.

2. With a fish fed longly, even after gelded or emasculated, since the cat refused other meal. Only subsequently with greater or big work has passed to meat. A fish have refused after occurrence of a dandruff (so the first doctor to whom we have addressed in this occasion has advised)

3. I do not know how precisely to answer this question... Most likely, illness or disease has appeared suddenly. The only thing that it is possible to note, it that the dandruff in due course became larger also nervousness of a cat progresses.

4. The matter is that when to him have ceased to give a fish, simultaneously to him have registered lek. Preparations (sulfur, vitamins and more something - precisely I do not remember, it was more 2 years ago)
For some time its or his status has improved (a dandruff has almost disappeared, the cat became quieter, etc.) With what it is precisely connected, I do not know. I think, that hardly with refusals of a fish as now we do not feed with its or his fish, and all signs are present.

5. Handed over analyses on dermal parasites, results negative. More any analyses did not appoint or nominate.

6. gidrokartizon applied the first 3 days on 1 tab., then 3 more tab. in day, i.e. in day on 1 tab. Together with gidrokartizonom applied Ampicillinum of 7 days and processing from fleas have made "Frontline"

We already spent deworming to him one year ago, the truth analyses on gilmintov did not hand over.

And what way it is possible to check up, what for a thickening at the basis of a tail? To look he does not allow and to touch too. The matter is that a cat very strong and when he starts to resist, with it or him it is difficult to consult.
Perhaps, is what- analyses, for example, to define or determine a tumour? Or, can, make roentgen, to reveal inorodnoje business?

Dr. the Rain
05.01.2004, 22:13
Hello!
I respond.
1. As it has been told or said below, at the castrated cats, especially if it is castrated in the age of is more senior than 1 year, at feeding by a fish the urolithiasis develops in 100 %. Thus the wool drops out, the itch is sometimes marked or celebrated, there is a dandruff, an eczema. Therefore I suspect a urolithiasis. The diagnosis should be confirmed or denied laboratory research of urine.

2, 3 When all taki illness or disease was showed and when have refused a fish? (age of a cat?)

4. If signs have decreased, when a cat fed with vitamins and sulfur, that, can, at it or him simply avitaminosis? Vitamins and sulfur can be accepted constantly. But nevertheless a fish is it is not necessary.

5. It is good, that there are no parasites. But I recommend to hand over urine without fail.

6. Here it is interesting, on what bases vetvrach has drawn a conclusion, what at a cat of a flea?
Antibiotic, probably, for prophylaxis of a dermatitis. The some people vetvrachi like to appoint or nominate antibiotics on business and without business or affairs. But theoretically, antibiotics can be applied only after check of the allocated culture of microorganisms on sensitivity to antibiotics.
The status could improve owing to Hidrocortizonum. He possesses antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory, antiallergic action. But instead of jadryonogo a hormone it is better to apply soft antihistaminics.
And in general, what impression on you this clinic where to you this all have advised has made?

7. Preventive deworming it is necessary to carry out 2 times a year (in the spring and in the autumn). But it, mainly, concerns or touches animals walking in the street. - it is possible for a house cat and less often.

8. The thickening at a tail can be investigated or researched methods of survey, a palpation, preliminary having fixed an animal. Fix even wild animals. More shortly, zalomat and to hold strong. It is possible preliminary it or him obezdvizhit or to calm, having applied tranquilizers and t. Item
Most likely, - superfluous, it or him it is possible to cut out this thickening, and then to examine somehow. On alive it is possible to do or make both a roentgen, and a puncture or soskob.
I think, you should address personally in vet. Clinic to show shishku at a tail, and to remove it or her. If she hurts it or him, it and is the reason nevroznosti and dandruffs.
When this thickening has appeared?
I can not precisely tell or say, not seeing it or him. But, probably, this shishka - a dermatitis because of a urolithiasis (urolithic)...?

CONCLUSION (MAIN THING):
1. I suspect a urolithiasis (mochekam..). For specification of the diagnosis it is necessary to make the analysis wet.
2. It is necessary to find out the nature shishki from a tail and to liquidate it or her.

If there is no desire to go on doctors it is possible to apply an expected treatment: vitamins, sulfur, antihistamine. For treatment of a urolithiasis - diuretic and "kamnedrobilki" (Urodanum, Allopyrinolum, marelin, etc.) the Grass sporysha will not damage or injure;hurt Blemarenum, Cystenalum, Phytolysinum.
But with shishkoj it is necessary to understand personally.

VEGA
19.01.2004, 02:44
Hello!
It would be desirable to ask a question in occasion of bracing a cat with the purpose of inspection. To us have told or said, that application of tranquilizers or a narcosis can on negatively be reflected itself (have told or said, that the cat can even be lost), since to him 10 years, and heart can not sustain. Whether it is valid dangerously?
As to otkazaza from a fish it has occured or happened 2 years ago, actually then there were first attributes of illness or disease.

At me one more question: at a cat a constant not passing or not taking place rhinitis, sometimes he happens very strong (flows from a nose). I read in the book, that such can be at diseases of heart. Whether the truth it? Serde to him doctors listened: one has told or said. That at it or him the expressed tachycardia, another - that's all right... What else researches can be made to check up heart?
Prompt, please, as it is possible to treat this rhinitis?