PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to define or determine, baremenna a dog or not?

elenka
29.12.2003, 19:33
Hello! I am am excited very much with such question. I have tied a dog on November, 20th and till now at it or her was not present what signs of pregnancy. When something becomes appreciable? Respond please, very much I worry! .:confused:

Dr. the Rain
29.12.2003, 22:46
In 1 month it becomes appreciable a stomach or belly. Probe properly. But if a dog thick and fluffy it is difficult to notice. At sheeps we did not notice pregnancy while they did not give birth or travail.
Try or Taste the human test for pregnancy. Then tell.
It is possible to make US.

elenka
30.12.2003, 11:52
Many thanks for advice or council!!! It is touched by your attention! The dog at me the American bulldog-harmonous, mobile and sleek-haired, weight of 34 kg, has a little recovered, does not walk much, asks home, sometimes refuses to accept the nutrition, sometimes the raised or increased appetite.... After are viscous has passed or has taken place 40 days... The First is viscous, her 2,5 years.... While that it is not probed or palpated, US to do or make it would not be desirable, the test tomorrow I shall try or taste, tolka as urine to collect?! With New year coming you! "!!!:p

Dr. the Rain
31.12.2003, 04:09
Changeable appetite is a presumable sign of pregnancy. Term shchennosti 40 days at a dog sootvetsvuet to 5-6 months of pregnancy at the person. Judge. Basically, it should be already appreciable a stomach or belly. Every day there should be all more noticeably and more noticeably. The augmentation of a stomach or belly at this term is too not so authentic attribute. The eye should be swept together. One my friend did not notice pregnancy at a cachectic mare, the foal for it or him was a surprise. And we (sportsmen-) with accuracy guessed pregnancy already in 4-5 months (only 11 mes-zheryobost at mares).
If at you is fanendoskop can try to listen serdtsebienoe fetuses if they are.
The human test for pregnancy reacts on HGCH (Chorionic Gonadotropinum of the Person). How much or as far as HGCH it is similar to dog Gonadotropinum and whether the test for it or him reacts - is not found out. In a veterinary medicine serially it or him do not apply. Special researches it was not spent.
To make the test it is not obligatory to collect urine in a jar, it is enough to contrive and substitute a stria under a jet of urine. Though it not on much easier than to substitute a jar under a jet.
Early diagnostics of pregnancy in a veterinary medicine - not so pressing question. Abortion by an animal do not do or make. Will give birth or will not give birth - time will show. If it is strongly curious, the US will show for certain. The main sign of pregnancy at polycyclic animals is absence of the next estrus and hunting. If sexual cycles proceed, osemenjajut is repeated. A dog - a monocyclic animal, in it or this complexity at diagnostics and a repeated insemination.
I wish you, your relatives and a dog of execution or performance of all desires. Happy New Year you.