PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Eruption on labiums and genitals

Jury G
26.06.2006, 18:48
Good afternoon!
When to me was years 13 at me on a scrotum there was an eruption. Albesent, 1-3 mm in diameter, firm to the touch, painless. At pressing from some educations curdled contents were allocated. Sometimes they became morbid, izjazvljalis and bursted with allocation of liquid pus.
The eruption also has appeared on a head of a member, in the form of a surrounding ring is closer to the basis. Without a pain and an itch.
Except for it or this there was hardly appreciable pinkish eruption on a member in the form of "path" from a head of a member to a scrotum. Soft to the touch, without vydeleny.
Later the albesent fine eruption has appeared and on labiums.
The most interesting, that campaigns to doctors nothing of a distance, neither the diagnosis, nor treatment. I was at two urologists and one venereologist. To me have suggested to be observed.
By results of search on the Internet, I am not lonely with the signs.
Whether is at professionals of the assumption and variants?

Amon
29.06.2006, 15:14
Good afternoon!
When to me was years 13 at me on a scrotum there was an eruption. Albesent, 1-3 mm in diameter, firm to the touch, painless. At pressing from some educations curdled contents were allocated. Sometimes they became morbid, izjazvljalis and bursted with allocation of liquid pus.
The eruption also has appeared on a head of a member, in the form of a surrounding ring is closer to the basis. Without a pain and an itch.
Except for it or this there was hardly appreciable pinkish eruption on a member in the form of "path" from a head of a member to a scrotum. Soft to the touch, without vydeleny.
Later the albesent fine eruption has appeared and on labiums.
The most interesting, that campaigns to doctors nothing of a distance, neither the diagnosis, nor treatment. I was at two urologists and one venereologist. To me have suggested to be observed.
By results of search on the Internet, I am not lonely with the signs.
Whether is at professionals of the assumption and variants?

Badly searched! That for doctors at you) are more correct... At us))), it is granules Fordajsa... A variant of norm or rate... Usually not vospoljajutsja hammer.... At me their shaft

http: // www.venuro.info/Norma/sebcista.php

And here if burst and vospoljajutsja it can be any more they... Descend or go to the dermatologist... Can kongatioznyj a molluscum... But it hardly...