PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I asked, that such Ureaplasma Urealiticum, and as to her mozhn...

Lena
10.08.2004, 19:48
Hello. I asked, that such Ureaplasma Urealiticum and as she can catch, if at me within last year the same partner, it or he also did not have other communications or connections within this year. Before we handed over analyses and at us nothing was. You have asked to specify, by what technique me surveyed. At me spent DNA - research soskoba from a urethra and the cervical channel, opposite to column Ureaplasma Urealiticum there were four ++++. This all. Thanks.

The anonym
11.08.2004, 18:54
What sense now to find out whence and why also who is guilty, lechies and all here

New settlers of Century, the venereologist
12.08.2004, 14:13
The dear Lena as infection admits exclusively sexual by should draw a conclusion on a long carriage and bezsimptomnom current at you this infection. Hyperdiagnostics which DNA-method suffers is possible or probable. I wish health.

lily
17.06.2006, 14:44
Hello! Tell or say please as influences ureaplasma urealiticum pregnancy?

On Vladimir
18.06.2006, 18:38
Dear lily, not a ureaplasma, and complications in various organs her or it caused, can complicate current of pregnancy, and the main thing - do or make problematic pregnancy...
Yours faithfully.