PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lues and pregnancy

svetlost
14.04.2006, 12:28
Hello! Please, help or assist!!! In 1997 is revealed and treated a lues. Then RW stojko otrits. At pregnancy RW otrits, and here in last analysis (likely, developed or unwrapped was) has got out polozh. IFA, at RW besides otrits. What now to do or make? Why IFA polozh? Also what in general it for IFA? In fact I thought, that have recovered, in fact all was negative always!!! What now with the child will be?

On Vladimir
18.04.2006, 10:41
RW it is negative, MEANS YOU are healthy. Do not worry.

The deputy the Head physician of CLINIC on VLADIMIR
The candidate of medical sciences
KUSOV Vyacheslav Vladimirovich
Hours of reception:
Tuesday - with 9 up to 21 ch.
Thursday, Friday - with 9 up to 15 ch.
Ph. 306-43-66; 306-01-52; 652-54-30

Svetlost
02.06.2006, 11:47
Tell or Say, please, the child born by me, it is necessary to survey on a lues? If I was treated 9 years ago. Where it is possible to hand over analyses RV to the newborn? And whether it is necessary to do or make it?

svetlost
02.06.2006, 19:06
Hello! Please, help or assist!!! In 1997 is revealed and treated a lues. Then RW stojko otrits. At pregnancy RW otrits, and here in last analysis (likely, developed or unwrapped was) has got out polozh. IFA, at RW besides otrits. What now to do or make? Why IFA polozh? Also what in general it for IFA? In fact I thought, that have recovered, in fact all was negative always!!! What now with the child will be?
Tell or Say please, whether it is necessary to check a blood of the child on RV if mother has had been ill? (RV otr., IFA + 3,6, RPGA 1:320, the REEF +2) Where it is possible to take a blood from the newborn?

On Vladimir
04.06.2006, 20:21
To take a blood from the newborn is not a problem.
Do not worry, in a maternity home and you and the child necessarily checked.
Yours faithfully.

svetlost
06.06.2006, 15:39
To take a blood from the newborn is not a problem.
Do not worry, in a maternity home and you and the child necessarily checked.
Yours faithfully.
But in a metabolic map it has not been specified about the disease transferred or carried by me. To me have told or said, that it is possible to take a blood from the newborn only funic. And as was not ukazkano about my disease in the anamnesis also anybody at it or him did not take a funic blood.

On Vladimir
09.06.2006, 12:22
If you are healthy, your child means also is healthy! Do not worry.
Yours faithfully.