PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Probability of mine disease

vadim2716
30.11.2005, 11:44
Good afternoon, at me such question, can and there will be nothing not, but all taki excruciates such question Sex not oral not what was not .tolko between breasts so has put without a condom. But I tongue kissed her, then and so kissed its or her breasts, still as that mine 2 fingers were at it or her inside, but I water not soaps, and have simply wiped and continued to compress breasts and such pose to finish the certificate or act, that is have poured out a semen on its or her breast .. Can be ill at such contact than that? Glavnee that vicha was not At it or her that moment already put as have ended monthly .nuzhen to me inspection or not thanks

P.S. In advance I apologize that all so such words expressed

NatKat
01.12.2005, 14:25
The percent or interest of possible or probable infection, certainly, is not great. However, about inspection (is better in 1 month after contact) it is necessary for you to solve most. 100 % of a guarantee to give it is impossible.

Zamestitelglavnogo the doctor on medical questions,
K.m.n., the doctor of the maximum or supreme category KUSOV Vyacheslav Vladimirovich
" Clinic on Vladimir ", underground PEROVO
Hours of reception: Tuesday from 9 o'clock till 21 o'clock,
Thursday - from 9 o'clock till 15 o'clock,
Friday - with 9 up to 15 ch. To the address of: street 1-st Vladimir, 18, a building 1.
Phones: 306-43-66; 306-01-52.