PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to pick up any muck at sex in a condom?

Gerd
12.01.2005, 00:37
Girls, and whether it is possible to pick up any muck at sex in a condom?

Recently there was a class sex in holiday with the local native, and here now all has started to be scratched, though other attributes are not present.

Very much I worry - and suddenly?...

Can, who that efficient will prompt?

Leon_777
25.01.2005, 10:39
It is possible. The condom in general (even the most good) gives 98 % of a guarantee

Except for "chesa" still something is?

Can, a banal allergy on latex....

ZY: to the doctor paljubomu...

Olesya L
04.02.2005, 07:37
Except for chesa anything is not present.

After that business or affairs has passed or has taken place days 8-9.

So the allergy on latex disappears.

kotori
28.02.2005, 08:11
You have picked up, most likely, an ordinary scabies - she is passed at contact, the condom does not rescue or save;salvage

Ointment benzilbenzoata buy or purchase - she cheap, and use under the instruction. For a week recover - in general a trifling sore, but widespread

Koko
20.03.2005, 09:27
At me as though only "there" it is scratched, more anywhere.

So badly I imagine, as I there shall exhaust ointment

Features what to do or make...

mariva
12.04.2005, 22:33
And except for usual sex (that cat in proezervative) still something was without it or him type oral?

ilya
16.04.2005, 17:03
Was oral and usual in a condom.

The husband will kill if that.

What to do or make, girls?

Valera-V
23.04.2005, 11:29
Well basically the condom does not give 100 % of a guarantee certainly, and the banal thrush cannot be?

And more if he did or made by something (vsmysle oral) that too stremno..

To the doctor.. What here to do or make still.

Serzhio
12.05.2005, 10:31
It is necessary to descend or go to the doctor.

"Not be shone" at the doctor and to not do or make a mark in the map, descend or go in unfamiliar paid clinic any - they there will get or start a new map about which anybody will not know. He to you will register medicines what it is necessary and recover spokojnenko.

leon1934
16.05.2005, 02:57
Here too it is interesting to me... To Me the doctor has forbidden to be engaged for a while in sex (even with a condom) because I had a strong inflammation, and the husband too needs to pass or take place course of treatment. Really these microbes can pass or take place through a condom??? And at oral sex????

Ukrainian
02.06.2005, 05:47
Yes, they probably on mucous run, and in fact not all slizsistaja is protected by a condom...

Yuna
05.06.2005, 02:55
Sores bad - they not only on a genital concentrate, the condom will give 100 % a guarantee if it is more you than nothing adjoined (that it is almost impossible). Not necessarily something venereal, but is better to exclude it at once. To the doctor it is unequivocal

Morka
16.06.2005, 23:24
Some infections it is valid and through a condom..

I taskolko know it concerns or touches such as a mycoplasma, urevaplazma, etc.

And sexes during treatment of an infection not only because of it or this it is impossible zanimatsja, there still any reasons

Citrom_2005
18.06.2005, 16:26
So badly I imagine, as I there shall exhaust ointment

It should not be represented. Descends or goes to the doctor - he will explain all and will make for the first time if it will be necessary. And further-.

Any we gentle, do not represent one....

Marina VM
27.06.2005, 16:51
You this to the dermatologist still would descend or go to that I do not know where you were but in each country endemikov is full natives to them got used and are not ill or sick only with carriers or bearers are and here turystu to pick up as easy as shelling pears...... Especially any exotic countries concerns or touches

Cheby
03.07.2005, 21:18
My God!!! Here you esteem sometimes!!!.... Well dettstsky a garden directly!!!

The young woman, and than you thought, when with local how you it or him there have named, aborichenom "zamorachivalis"??? Moreover and the husband is... What is he so bad, what is direct -other nevterpezh was?

To the doctor - it is unequivocal! For the condom could you only from spida what-string and protect! And in the world already the whole countless multitudes of the mythical latent infections which peredajutsja it is valid through mucous, and you with it or him as I have understood oblabyzalis, probably repeatedly for a long time are known... So pray, that it there was really only a latent infection.

Uzhast.... What all people still "dark" in some questions....

Matino
07.07.2005, 07:31
And the native of what country? If exotic in Russia it is necessary in institute of tropical diseases. The ordinary dermatologist (especially the gynecologist, even in paid clinic) can with your infection collided or faced times in a life and is simple not know how to diagnose/treat. Especially in tropical stanah kuchka preneprijatnejshih illnesses or diseases, type bilgartsioza which can be picked up, it is simple iskupavshis not there where it is necessary. Yes, agents from a scabies inside it is not necessary. And that still a combustion will treat God forbid. Them only on a skin. Especially about a scabies mucous I hear in the first (I hope last) time.

Yes, the tropical muck quite often creeping/running (including UNDER a skin) and any prezik will not rescue or save.

Yes, and how in that country a situation on a HIV? Or oral too with prezikami was?

nifertina
09.07.2005, 17:49
To me the doctor has forbidden to be engaged for a while in sex (even with a condom) because I had a strong inflammation, and the husband too needs to pass or take place course of treatment. Really these microbes can pass or take place through a condom??? And at oral sex????

They through a condom, but if will not pass or not take place an inflammation strong, and you still a mechanical friction/OOao?aO??a?? it does not promote convalescence, more likely on the contrary.

On a subject. Let's start with the most simple and real. If the condom has not torn, it is possible to be afraid of specific sexual infections not especially. And here from oral sex it can and be combed, but the infection in any case will be not specific. I.e. to the doctor it is possible to descend or go, let will look. If that the husband can be covered or given short weight noodles, let goes and at it or her stumbles - 1) reaction to water in another's edges or territories, 2) has become aggravated a thrush of that sat longly in a crude bathing suit, etc., etc. And not necessarily it can appear noodles, all is possible or probable and was

Agnessa
10.07.2005, 18:09
Gloom. Here they advantages of casual contacts... During our time... To you not on a forum, and to the doctor with the first tilt cart while anybody normal have not infected.

Yet did not suffice, that because of you the husband has infected the mistress...

Love
10.07.2005, 22:17
Yet did not suffice, that because of you the husband has infected the mistress...

Moiseyev Irina
11.07.2005, 01:37
At oral sex easily the infection is passed. Without ceremony it is possible for something to pick up.

Hope To
11.07.2005, 04:06
You are not absolutely right nasshchet a condom

It is already proved what even AIDS through the some people preziki gets (because of structure or frame prezika)

And a lues a gonorrhea those even at kisses are passed so the girl to be surveyed by run

11.07.2005, 06:06
eeee.... The gonorrhea is passed at kisses? In sense, after oral sex it is possible to receive a gonorrheal inflammation in a mouth?

With a lues - that it for a long time is known, and here about a gonorrhea did not hear.

Here from the category of incidents - one molchel has caught Trichomonases after oral contact. Whether on tonsils they that lived?

Olena
11.07.2005, 08:03
It is possible. It is not necessary to be such naive...