PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to treat uroplazmoz + bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz?

kishmish
21.03.2005, 05:31
In 2000 I have got in hospital with an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, having left, under the urgent reference of the surgeon, was surveyed on the latent infections. Have found out gardnellyoz and uroplazmoz. One was treated, without the husband (he has appeared "pure or clean"), and in vain! Now, possibly, I have the same sores, t. To. The genitourinary system (feeling of a burning sensation in the urinary channel and frequent desires in a toilet) recently disturbs. To the regional gynecologist of trust a little, there are on that reasons, and the surgeon has appointed or nominated such treatment: a doxycycline a hydrochloride, Metronidazolum, Klionum-n (suppositories), Nistatinum, viferon, Indomethacinum, oksigrissant, karsil. I suppose, what for 5 years the pharmacology has promoted considerably forward, can any of the appointed or nominated preparations it is meaningful to replace on modern, more effective and less harmful? In advance thanks!:)

Spark
21.03.2005, 14:50
kishmish I shall give you the link where itself read much infy about a ureaplasma, read through the string for itself can that will find
http: // club.passion.ru /