PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please

Sergey G
27.02.2005, 07:58
Kind time of day
The history is those. To me now 23 years. Approximately in 16 years handed over analyses on venzabolevanija - to me have diagnosed a clamidiosis (took a smear any of a urethra) after that I handed over 2 times a blood in current of 2 months - analyses have shown nothing. To me have told or said - probably there was a mistake or an error (no sexual communications or connections at me before existing). Recently I have decided to descend or go and hand over all analyses anew (since there were some problems - on a head there were sometimes after employment or occupation by sex red inflammations, the semen became not simply homogeneous, but any white-yellow, with small vydelenijami as jelly; the partner at me only one - the wife, foreign communications or connections were not). And so after last sachi to me have again diagnosed a clamidiosis. All the same be real he at me can or variants of any other analyses are possible or probable? The wife too handed over analyses, but at it or her nicheo have not found except for a thrush (why?) . To me have registered treatment - the Doxycycline, Summamed, TSikloferon, Nikostatin. How they need to be accepted and in what order? The doctor of anything plainly not obsnil.
In advance thanks for the answer