PDA

Просмотр полной версии : diplokokki is, gonokokkov is not present

Innes.
21.02.2005, 12:52
Uv the Doctor, at me in V-a smear are found out intracellular diplokokki, but gonokokkov it is not revealed. Whether means it, what at me a gonorrhea? Have appointed or nominated a course 3 days of a vaccine gonococcal, in parallel the same three bottoms or funduses on 1 g Sulperazona v/m (2 r/) and netromitsina 1 g v/m, in a trace 4 days after these or it having pricked still TSifoperazona on 1 g v/m (2 r/), my weight - 50 kg, I very thin, the nurse who to me does or makes these nyxes speaks, what is it a large dose of antibiotics and I should not prick them so much. She is right? Jacobs they duplicate each other. And still to me have not appointed or nominated a preparation for prophylaxis of a thrush, mum speaks, that at purpose or appointment of antibiotics necessarily provoditmsja prophylaxis of a thrush. Voobshche-that strange statement of the diagnosis, t. To. Before did or made PTSR and any infection have not found out, and when have made provocation by Pyrogenalum after two nyxes have found out in a smear intracellular diplokokki, and gonokokkov it is not revealed, but it is written, that the microflora is various, the big presence - coccuses but what it is not written. The greater or big request, explain, whether it is correctly diagnosed and whether it is necessary to prick so much antibiotics? And I do not have complaints any absolutely (vydeleny, pains, anything), at my partner took ptsr and all vozm smears - all is pure or clean, the truth to him did not do or make provocation. Other partners at me was not, he unique. Very much I ask to respond, uv the Doctor. Thanks