PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thrush

Julia
02.05.2004, 20:01
The dear doctor! To my son almost 5 years. He often is ill or sick with obstructive bronchites, therefore in sadik till this time did not give. In September vse-taki it is or are going to, therefore the local pediatrist I have asked to appoint or nominate to him any preventive course of treatment. She has appointed or nominated the following: imudon or vifiron, or atsiklovir. On the Internet I esteemed about these medicines, and have drawn a conclusion, what is it vse-taki something very serious. At least without analyses such immunomoduljatory to give does not follow. How you consider or count? Can be it is necessary to us to have a drink any immunal or bronhomunal (though bronhomunal the last winter to us has not helped or assisted). Thanks for the answer.

Babaev V.K.
03.05.2004, 21:19
You are right, without immunnogramy it is impossible to accept such medicines to adults, especially, children. But immnogramu to do or make vsyo-taki will have. If the diagnosis of your child an obstructive bronchitis it is a harbinger of an asthma. Therefore any immunomodulirujushchih agents before consultation of the allergist!

Krasshap
13.01.2005, 11:05
Hello!
3 years ago I had a thrush. But up to the extremity or end to cure it or her to me it is not possible. After treatment signs disappear approximately for a year. But then again to have to address to the doctor.
With my sexual partner we are protected by means of a condom. At it or him any sexual infections are not present. He does not know About my disease.
My partner suggests me to not use a condom since with it or him it is difficult to him to reach or achieve an orgasm, and I am afraid of it or him to infect. My gynecologist has told or said, that infection not izbezhno.
Whether infection probably even if I do not have signs after application of a preparation (temporarily) is valid?