PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Presence of a ureaplasma is more 10^6

Anna
28.12.2004, 12:39
Good afternoon. To me of 20 years. Crop has shown presence of the Ureaplasma more than 10 6. Norms or rates have told or said what is it in 10 times more and it is necessary to treat. The cytology has shown an inflammation shejki uteruses. Pathogenic cells it is not revealed. There are plentiful white allocation last 7 years (before crop did not do or make as doctors spoke that such allocation normal). At my young man (23 years) complaints in general any are not present and PTSR has not shown any disease. To me have appointed or nominated following course of treatment:
1. Viferon (1) - 1 suppository of 10 days
2. Vilprafen - z time in day of 10 days.
3. Laktofiltrum - 2. 3 times in day of 10 14 days.
4. Makliror - 1 suppository of 10 days.
5. Metronidazolum 500 - 2 times a day.
6. Syringings by salt with a camomile before Maklirorom 10 days.

Question 1. Whether have correctly appointed or nominated preparations (from metromidazola to me very badly)? Whether too it is a lot of tablets.
Question 2. Whether It is necessary to be treated to my partner (he in general negatively concerns to antibiotics. Does not wish "to kill" the immunity)?
Question 3. If it is necessary, under what scheme or plan?
Question 4. What quantity or amount is normal for a ureaplasma (<10 5)?

Please, if it is possible, respond more quickly as today has already begun course of treatment and my young man would like to learn or find out too what to do or make.
Thanks!