PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ureaplasma sp. - it is dangerous?

Hope
14.12.2004, 14:27
Prompt, please. In a smear have found out Ureaplasma sp. I have handed over the analysis on Ureaplasma Urealiticum-result negative. How much or As far as I know, only she is pathogenic and is a subject to treatment. At me pregnancy of 24 weeks. Whether any additional analyses are necessary? Whether treatment is necessary?

dr. Agapov
16.12.2004, 20:29
Now it is known 14 serotypes U.urealuticum incorporated in 2 biovara:Ureaplasma parvum (1, 3, 6, 14 serotypes) and actually Ureaplasma urealyticum (the others 10 serotypes) .Ureaplasma sp. - the patrimonial ureaplasma including all of 14 serotypes.
Question on patogenicity biovarov disskutiruetsja. While following tactics is accepted - if there is an inflammatory process in genitourinary organs for both or at one sexual partner and thus is revealed U.urealyticum - that both of the sexual partner are a subject to treatment. If clinical displays are not present - the question on treatment is solved individually. The newborn can be infected with a ureaplasma at sorts or labors.
More in detail about a ureaplasmosis here:
http: // venuro.info/articles.php? lng=ru*pg=119