PDA

Просмотр полной версии : JAzvochki in a mouth.

Chris
27.11.2004, 17:08
Hello. I in a mouth, near to a mandible, had two small jazvochki, the oval form, the size about 2-3 mm. The first pojaviljas approximately in September of this year (and can and earlier), and I have noticed the second recently. Raspolozhenny they approximately on distance of 1,5 mm from each other. Around of them there is a small reddening. They are a little morbid (especially it is felt at cleaning a teeth when you touch with their brush, or at a gargle of a mouth by warm water/40-50 gradusov/). Whether there can be it display of a lues, how much possibly and if yes as I could catch (a sexual life I do not live yet, never anybody did not kiss). If it is not connected with venereal diseases, what possible or probable reason of their occurrence?

dr. Agapov
30.11.2004, 18:44
This phenomenon of a stomatitis is possible or probable, sometimes in an oral cavity rashes are possible or probable at violent dermatoses (puzyrchatka) .nelzja completely to exclude and a lues, as very seldom but probably infection at kisses (if the sexual life is excluded)