PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 3- a treated ureaplasmosis

Lily
16.11.2004, 12:40
Hello! HAS treated upeaplazmoz already 3 times with preparations: Rovamycinum, the Doxycycline, Rifampicinum, Erythromycin, Oflaksin, Flagylum, Roksitromitsin, neovir, TSikloferon, the Calcium v/in, 6, Vitamin C, 5 blockade TSeftriakson, Hillak forte, Difljukan, Kandibene. The husband lives in other city, there is nobody I do not sleep, and this muck from me does not leave in any way. Has earned to itself only a stomach ulcer iz-for the strongest antibiotics. Than I still can cure a ureaplasmosis??? On all ZPPP analysis PTSR shows only on presence of a ureaplasma. To me of 28 years and I yet not given birth or not travailled. I wish to give birth to the child. pomigite. Thanks

dr. Agapov
16.11.2004, 20:43
We deal multirefractory or multiresistant (tolerant to many antibiotics) with a ureaplasma and it is probable with bacteriemic or bacterial vaginozom (that not surprisingly - after reception of such spectrum of antibiotics all normal microflora of a vagina was lost) .bakterialnyj vaginoz conducts to oshchelachivaniju rn vaginas that is very favorable for duplication of a ureaplasma. It is probable to eat failure and local immune protection of a vagina - besides because of destruction of normal flora.
Tactics such - to restore if to turn out, acidic medium in a vagina - if there is no candidiasis - that suppository ATSILAKT, then no more than 10 days ftorhinolony new generation (sparfloksatsin, levofloksatsin, moksifloksatsin) .vse UNDER the CONTROL of the DOCTOR!