PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to recover!!!

Alesya
15.11.2004, 14:31
The dear doctor! Explain, please! In me one year ago have found out chlamydias by birth on IFA U-dzhi he. kr.-0, 268; he. b-go 0, 522, a credit 1 : 10. And in the chronic form (Dzhi) tsitomegallovirus. The whole year stuffed with antibiotics, nyxes. Any more it is less than in total names 20 30. One month ago has handed over analyses: Chlamydias At (dzhi) He. kr. 0, 248, he. b-0, 669. A credit 1 : 20 and tsitomegallovirus (dzhi-antibodies) OP kr. 0, 164, OP b-go-5, 097. How much it is possible to stuff itself with medicines, and on treatment it is has already left or is already cunning more than 15000 roubles. I want the child. Why I do not recover? With such volume drunk it is possible to be already sterile? Whether it is possible to spit upon everything, and zaberemenit? Whether It will be reflected in the future child?

dr. Agapov
15.11.2004, 22:48
In a blood chlamydias, a cytomegalovirus and other infectious agents, and antibodies whom the organism has developed or produced with the purpose of protection against an infection are defined or determined not. This ordinary and rather positive phenomenon showing that an organism activly struggles with an infection. Shortly scheme or plan of this immune answer is those: at contact with pronikshim in an organism a microbe, it or him study or investigate and whenever possible destroy special cells - t- which pass the information on the originator to other cells-in- which begin development or manufacture of antibodies - proteic matters which as though attack on a microbe, being attached to it or him;them and destroying - reaction an antigen-antibody. In the first weeks so-called early antibodies - IgM and IgA which are the most active concerning a microorganism when the quantity or amount of microbes starts to decrease are developed or produced, these antibodies disappear from a blood (in 2-3 months) and give a up the place to antibodies IgG which are as though on duty antibodies - their problem or task nedopustit duplication of the remained infection and at hit in an organism of new microbes - to destroy them, any more including the complex or difficult mechanism which is carried out at primary contact to a microbe - i.e. they already know a microbe "to face" .sobstvenno it and there is that designate immunity.
These antibodies can will be saved in an organism appreciable time - sometimes all life - providing an organism constant immunity from illness or disease or some months - years.
Therefore to judge treatment from infections on presence in a blood of antibodies of class G it is very complex or difficult. Their presence speaks only that the organism had contact to the originator in the past or he is in an organism in very insignificant quantity or amount and in an inactive status. Here if on a background of presence IgG will begin antibodies of a class And - here will be defined or determined then it is possible to speak that illness or disease has not recovered also a microbe to be in an organism in an active status.
In your case - pass or take place 2 researches by method PTSR (a contact method - a smear) on chlamydias and a cytomegalovirus with an interval in 1 month, at negative results-become pregnant on health:)