PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inflammation

Lajmi
28.08.2004, 18:55
Hello! I already asked this question to the gynecologist- on your site, but I want at you still which that utochnoit. At me after mastrubatsii flakonchikom from under shampoo (I it or him before it or this very carefully soaps with soap) have begun reddening sexual labiums and an itch, strong, the third day it lasts. Yesterday have begun tezhe signs and at my partner (after sex), at it or him reddening under testicles and an itch. Today since morning I had any strange komkoobraznye plentiful allocation, but they without a smell and white. We the friend-friend do not change. What is it can be?
The gynecologist- on your site has advised to go to the doctor to hand over the analysis-smear and to treat an inflammation has told or said that has badly washed. To the doctor bystrenko at me unfortunately it will not turn out, as I could enter the name on reception to our regional doctor, only for September, 3rd.. ((whether It is possible to hand over without a direction of the doctor the analysis-smear on yeast infections to be checked up and learn or be checked up and find out that from me? It can be something serious? My girlfriend has told or said, that it or she had something similar and has advised to be washed away with a solution of potassium permanganate. I yesterday have made it since morning and for the night. And today the itch and allocation of steel without lumps in the afternoon began to decrease, and now it is much less than them. Whether probably to recover thus?

Medtsentr
31.08.2004, 15:55
To recover so it is impossible. It brings only time or temporary simplification. Try to accept razovo DIFLJUKAN 150 mg. And naruzhno apply cream EKZODERIL of 1 times in day. Certainly, whenever possible, address to dermatovenerologu or to the gynecologist.
The candidate honey. Sciences
Kusov Vyacheslav Vladimirovich
Moscow, " Clinic on Vladimir "
.:306--43-66 E-male: kusovv@mail.ru

nothing
02.09.2004, 14:43
Thanks for the answer! Recently was at the paid gynecologist, me have directed to do or make different analyses. The doctor has looked or seen also anything especial has not told or said. Has made processing. Has taken a smear (a candidiasis, a gonorrhea, a bacterial vaginosis, trihomoniaz), and a blood from a finger on hlamiddi. Results negative. Still the doctor speaks, that it is necessary to hand over smear PTSR on 11 viruses and more to hand over a blood on RW and a HIV. At me and at my partner signs which I described all have passed or have taken place, the second day I am not washed away by potassium permanganate. Preparations which you have advised did not try to use, as already nothing disturbs. Whether it is necessary to do or make analyses PTSR if all has already passed or has already taken place? For me it dorogovato. On bill RW and a HIV I am assured that it is not necessary, as one year ago was checked also all was remarkable, and with my guy we 3 years together and year live a civil marriage and very much we trust the friend-friend. Can it is necessary to wait a little, the boring any more can will appear? And if there will be all again I shall make otstalnye analyses.