PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ureoplazma does not pass or take place

Lyubanya
01.09.2004, 19:30
In September was at the doctor, have diagnosed ureoplazma. Has handed over analyses on sensitivity. Treated those antibiotics to which under analyses it was sensitive ureoplazma. The husband has handed over analyses at it or him have found to nothing, but were treated together. All as the doctor has told or said. Has gone on check after a month of treatment. The diagnosis same. Have again sent on analyses on sensitivity.. The Doctor cannot distinctly explain to me why treatment has not given any result. Has told or said, that my thrush and a cystitis result ureoplazmy and to treat them is useless while.

Plus to all heard what to treat ureoplazmu it is useless, all the same will not pass or not take place. There Is at half of friends, a same problem... What to do or make? Advice or council is necessary. Help or assist please.

Alinovna
The reasons at a situation can be different: from bad laboratory diagnostics, before presence at you bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoza which should be treated not only active concerning ureaplasmas antibiotics. The competent doctor, and with it or this at us tugovato is necessary to you. Read for the general or common development. (http: // www.andros.ru/udis/dis_33.html)

Galena
The dear doctor,

The doctor to me has registered the following scheme or plan of treatment, me disturbs, that here there is nothing from those medicines about which I have read through in your clause or article

1. Trichopolum 2 250 mg 2 times a day (5 days)

2. With 6 ogo day tsifran ODES 1 500 once a day (10 days)

3. tsikloferon 1 ampoule of 12,5 % 1,2,4,6,8 days

4. karsil 1 tab 3 times a day (10 days)

5. Nistatinum 1 tab 4 times a day (10 days)

6. terzhinan (to?) on 1 over (10 days)

niuniu
I would agree with purpose or appointment of Trichopolum, the rest is not necessary. In course of treatment there is no preparation. Which would act on ureaplasmas. Once again - try to find the competent doctor, in absentia you to treat not probably.

julik
All has understood, many thanks for the answer