PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether treatment is correctly appointed or nominated at a ureaplasma?

Bondyla
01.09.2004, 19:30
Situation: longly enough (hardly less than year) disturbed rare or infrequent flashes of an acute pain in district of a prostate, the periods urine during an emiction was muddy. Also all could not recover from a candidiasis. Having handed over analyses, has received a positive take on a ureaplasma method PTSR. A prostate too have checked up, have revealed a small inflammation. The diagnosis a candidiasis too has proved to be true. Complex treatment (analyses and treatment have been spent in KVD 17 on Taganskojv to Moscow) has been appointed or nominated:

1. A prostatitis

1.1 massage of a prostate

1.2 instilljatsija - 8 sessions

2. A ureaplasma

2.1 course of nyxes immunomaks

2.2 reception of Klionum within the first 10 days - 2 tab. 2 of time in day after meal

2.3 with 4 for 13 day vilprafen 1 t. 2 r. In day

2.4 with 14 for 19 day azivok 1 t. 2 r. In day

2.5 suppositories -2 once a day with 1 for 10 day of treatment

2.6 suppositories metilureupom with 11 for 19 day 1 r. In day

2.7 fljukostat 1 t. On 2 times a day with 18 on 21

Questions:

1. It is how much known KVD 17 in bad and good sense?

2. How much adequately appointed or nominated treatment?

3. Whether it is correct, what restoring medicines are not appointed or nominated?

Orca
Having handed over analyses, has received a positive take on a ureaplasma method PTSR. This result neinformativen, quantitative definition by means of bacteriological research is necessary.

1. A prostatitis What, what category?

1.2 instilljatsija - 8 sessions of Doubt in necessity...

2.1 course of nyxes immunomaks 2.5 suppositories -2 once a day with 1 for 10 day of treatment

It is not required, if only preliminary did not do or make an immunogram with interferonovym the status and have not defined or determined immunodefitsitnoe a status.

2.2 reception of Klionum within the first 10 days - 2 tab. 2 of time in day after meal 2.7 fljukostat 1 t. On 2 times a day with 18 on 21 for a candidiasis of it or this it is too much. There are enough 0.15 fluconazoles or in general only external agents (ointment) more often

2.3 with 4 for 13 day vilprafen 1 t. 2 r. In day

2.4 with 14 for 19 day azivok 1 t. 2 r. In day

The obvious aspiration of doctors to clean or remove a ureaplasma is traced. So patients are quieter, but it is a vicious practice.

Roots general delusions, that ureaplasmas cause a prostatitis have the beginning in jobs prof. Molochkova and, raneee - its or his teachers Ilina I.I. (both dear scientists, but...) Their opinion on *quot; OOa*quot; it is accepted in the CIS, which where still (in Germani prof. Wiedner W.). However vestkih proofs to that are not available. Ureaplasmas carry to the doubtful reason of a chronic prostatitis.

So by all means we struggle with a ureaplasma. But also here a miss - isli to appoint or nominate *quot; combined a?O?i?O?ONOa??*quot;, it is necessary to use even preparations from different groups (azivok and vilprafen - makrolidy).

Your basic disease by signs - a prostatitis. It or he also should be treated in appropriate way.

1. It is how much known KVD 17 in bad and good sense?? I can tell or say nothing...

2. How much adequately appointed or nominated treatment?

Degree of adequacy I hope it is clear from the aforesaid...

3. Whether it is correct, what restoring medicines are not appointed or nominated?

Correctly, as what to restore: at you something has collapsed? With a side effect of antibiotics are engaged when they have already come or stepped.

Prophylaxis of by-effects - only in correctness of reception of preparations.

mimina
Colleague Kovalyk wished to approve, but here this your phrase is not required, if only preliminary did not do or make an immunogram with interferonovym the status and have not defined or determined immunodefitsitnoe a status. Me has stopped. Explain please what direct clinical value or meaning;importance the so-called immunogram has at infections passed sexual by except for a HIV? How changes of its or her separate parameters influence clinical outcomes? And, at last, that such immunomaks-? Who and in what well planned and correctly executed clinical researches has proved, that he possesses a certain action distinct from to water water on current ureaplazmennogo and what or other inflammation.

BMI
Explain please what direct clinical value or meaning;importance the so-called immunogram has at infections passed sexual by except for a HIV? How changes of its or her separate parameters influence clinical outcomes? And, at last, that such immunomaks-? Who and in what well planned and correctly executed clinical researches has proved, that he possesses a certain action distinct from to water water on current ureaplazmennogo and what or other inflammation.

It agree, that the immunogram at IPPP has no clinical value or meaning;importance.

Certainly, it was necessary to respond *quot; not OONiONO?n*quot;, no less than on a question about instilljatsijah.

Addicting immunomoduljatorami it is possible to name cleanly Russian: them put everywhere - beginning or starting from Armenikuma at AIDS and finishing or stopping as in this case immunomaksom at isstreblenii *quot; OONa?a??*quot;. I do not exclude, that in the future there will be well planned and correctly executed researches showing the return: body height of an oncology and general diseases, where here to water water...

I shall remember only one situation of the justified application immunomoduljatorov in treatment IPPP. It is a question about anogenitalnyh warts, and a preparation - imikvimod.

ksenyc
It agree, that the immunogram at IPPP has no clinical value or meaning;importance.

Certainly, it was necessary to respond *quot; not OONiONO?n*quot;, no less than on a question about instilljatsijah.

Addicting immunomoduljatorami it is possible to name cleanly Russian: them put everywhere - beginning or starting from Armenikuma at AIDS and finishing or stopping as in this case immunomaksom at isstreblenii *quot; OONa?a??*quot;. I do not exclude, that in the future there will be well planned and correctly executed researches showing the return: body height of an oncology and general diseases, where here to water water...

I shall remember only one situation of the justified application immunomoduljatorov in treatment IPPP. It is a question about anogenitalnyh warts, and a preparation - imikvimod.

It is correct about imikvimod, the colleague. Still primenjaejutsja at the same genital warts - vnutriborodavochnye injections an alpha-interferon. But besides if you know, do not know sense in this or thus most *quot more precisely; ????O?uOa??N*quot; and application of an agent immunomaks, what for in general about it or this to speak?

helan
This result neinformativen, quantitative definition by means of bacteriological research is necessary.

After the beginning of treatment for 3-4 day has made analyses in other laboratory. Has received negative result on PTSR and biovar and 960. But, as I understand, results already about what do not speak so there has been begun treatment.

What, what category?

Prostatitis chronic. One of channels has been inflamed. Absolutely not clearly, as he could appear. The organism like was healthy.

The diagnosis has been put - a ureaplasma complicated by a prostatitis.

Tell or Say, how usually treat a prostatitis in these cases except for massage of a prostate?

Doubts in necessity...

It is not required, if only preliminary did not do or make an immunogram with interferonovym the status and have not defined or determined immunodefitsitnoe a status.

Whether correctly I understand, what immunomaks was absolutely excessive and even harmful?

For a candidiasis of it or this it is too much. There are enough 0.15 fluconazoles or in general only external agents (ointment) more often

The candidiasis of more year cannot already leave. Treated both ointments (Clotrimazolum) and antibiotics - Nistatinum. How it is better to clean or remove a candidiasis in this case?

So by all means we struggle with a ureaplasma. But also here a miss - isli to appoint or nominate *quot; combined a?O?i?O?ONOa??*quot;, it is necessary to use even preparations from different groups (azivok and vilprafen - makrolidy).

Whether it is necessary to refuse in this case the second course and to not accept azivok, and to be limited only 10 to a course vilpravfena?

Ina
The diagnosis has been put - a ureaplasma complicated by a prostatitis.

The ureaplasma does not cause or cause and does not become complicated a prostatitis. It nedokazano. Chronic prostatites happen different, the full diagnosis to you or is not put or you it or him do not name.

Tell or Say, how usually treat a prostatitis in these cases except for massage of a prostate? Whether it is necessary to refuse in this case the second course and to not accept azivok, and to be limited only 10 to a course vilpravfena?

To recommend something in absentia - last business;

Whether correctly I understand, what immunomaks was absolutely excessive and even harmful??

Superfluous - it is exact.

The candidiasis of more year cannot already leave. Treated both ointments (Clotrimazolum) and antibiotics - Nistatinum. How it is better to clean or remove a candidiasis in this case?

Doubts, that at you a candidiasis. Similar difficulties at men arise in case of serious accompanying diseases: a diabetes mellitis, reception of steroid preparations, etc. More likely speech can about a balanoposthitis which often delivers troubles.

I think, that in your case will finish more correctly already begun course, and further if troubles to the doctor owning a question will be - to address.