PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Prompt! To me the doctor after a capture of a smear has told or said, that at men...

VETA
31.08.2004, 06:46
The dear doctor! Prompt! To me the doctor after a capture of a smear has told or said, what at me the raised or increased quantity or amount of leucocytes and has registered Osarbon, further I had a postoperative course with application of antibiotics (Operation was spent on udoleniju oothecomas, after it or her has passed or has taken place month) after which from me have taken a smear, he has again shown the raised or increased quantity or amount of leucocytes, and me popisali Clotrimazolum and Medoflucon (began to treat from molochnitsi though its or her obvious attributes were not), but the sensation of a dyscomfort in a vagina has not passed or has not taken place, what it could be? And how it to treat? Whether there could be a raised or an increased quantity or amount of leucocytes iz-for cysts?

V.D.
31.08.2004, 22:46
The raised or increased quantity or amount of leucocytes, - visible, is connected with disbiozom, arisen after medicines. Also it is the protective reaction of an organism directed on nedopushchenie at rogenitalnyj a tract of pathogenic microorganisms from the outside. If the analysis of a blood and temperature in norm or rate it - is more likely good, than badly. And with any thrush to struggle to you does not follow (as she you does not disturb) - funguses which form it or her - normal inhabitants of a vagina and are its or his additional protection for the period of restoration of normal flora. And here that really confuses - neraspoznannost the disease which have caused a cyst.