PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Whether tell or say, please, such scheme or plan lekars is sufficient...

Nastja
26.08.2004, 16:39
Hello, the doctor! Whether tell or say, please, such scheme or plan of medicines for treatment of a clamidiosis, gardenereleza, a mycoplasmosis, a ureaplasmosis and a candidiasis is sufficient: TSikloferon - 10 days, Vilprafen - 10 days (on 2 tabl on 500 units), Yoghurt (75 tab.), flukonazol (2 capsules on 150 units, all over again one, through nedelju-the second), terzhinan 10, Vagilak 10. I have read through, that is necessary to accept 2 antibiotics, anprimer, Vilprafen and Summamed or Rulid, or Orfloksatsin. And more, it is recommended trays or basins from 0, 05 % r-rum hlorgeksedina. It is available in view of syringing? Yours faithfully, Nastja

New settlers V.S.
28.08.2004, 04:53
1. Within 2 weeks two antibiotics it is better. 2. Syringings, in a day.

Nastja
29.08.2004, 18:57
Many thanks for the answer. And more a question: whether it is possible to begin treatment immediately now, instead of with the beginning monthly. The matter is that at me monthly nachnutsja only from the middle of December, and treatment long, therefore would be desirable to note New year normally (by way of vkusnostej and a champagne). To me have told or said, that it is possible during monthly to accept Trichopolum. How much or As far as it is effective? And more: at the husband have found a clamidiosis, have appointed or nominated treatment. But the analysis on a clamidiosis at it or him took from a vein, and more took the analysis from a urethra. Except for a clamidiosis, anything at it or him have not revealed. But he did not speak the doctor that at me still " the whole bouquet " (a candidiasis, gardenerelez, a ureaplasmosis), t. To. Each analysis paid. Whether really on crop from a urethra it was possible to reveal other diseases, as well as at me, or it was necessary to hand over analyses on each disease? And, accordingly, to him it is necessary to add to the scheme or plan of treatment of a clamidiosis also other preparations? Thanks you big.

child
30.08.2004, 14:11
Attributes gardenereleza