PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Here some months I prove to doctors, that not a camel...

Olga
25.08.2004, 14:49
Hello! Here some months I prove to doctors, that not a camel, t. e., that I do not have clamidiosis. For this time I have rummaged all available literature and the Internet on the given subject. I have collided or faced with such huge quantity or amount of contradictions that I am surprised as this illness or disease manage to find and treat. And all difficulties, - visible arise at our doctors. In the West all unanimously consider or count, that a clamidiosis - one of most easily cured ZPPP: a doxycycline, eritomitsin or unitary reception azitromitsina. Even the check analysis after treatment is desirable, but not obligatory. About the analysis of a blood on a clamidiosis nobody heard, take either a smear, or urine. At all of us it is much more complex or difficult and zaputannej. Edinstennoe in what all opinions are similar are that the clamidiosis hardly recovers, and treatment is required complex. Complexes frequently such complex or difficult, that it is possible to fill up the elephant also. Contradictions further begin. Kto-someone considers or counts, that presence of antibodies in a blood, even without clinical displays is the basis for statement of the diagnosis and demands treatment. Others approve or confirm, that antibodies, in particular IgG there can be result transferred or carried kogda-that diseases. And with ways of transfer in general mess. From sites I have learned or have found out, that chlamydias at a kiss are not passed, at oral sex are not passed, household by practically are not passed. On other sites speak, that they are fine passed by all set forth above methods. Basically on this subject it is possible to write the whole dissertation, but I do not have time, think at you desire to read my literary trash. It is interesting to easier me, the international conferences really are not spent or even inside of the country on which it is possible to systematize all data about any illness or disease that to know and patients to not excruciate? It is a question more likely rhetorical so can not respond, but all the same, thanks that have read through.

Vick
26.08.2004, 20:56
Olga, share, please, where you have found the information, that chlamydias can catch household by. I am precisely assured (on 100 %) what exactly so and has received them, and doctors assure, that the way of infection can be only one... It is simply interesting to me to esteem opposite opinions. And more, chlamydias and a smear define or determine in specific conditions, in any light what any more I do not remember. These conditions in our hospitals practically are not maintained, though about them it is fine known, are lazy (the information from vracha-the venereologist who has left on the PERMANENT RESIDENCE in Staffs or States, but tak-as kogda-that me it not so interested, alas, details I do not remember)

Olga
27.08.2004, 12:12
www. doctor. ru, www. farmo. ru, www. infectology. ru

New settlers V.S.
27.08.2004, 16:53
About this infection it is known for a long time, however its or her domestic doctors began to be engaged in active diagnostics last 10 15 years. Unfortunately, approaches to studying a clamidiosis now have commercial character more. However, domestic doctors are in the bulk conservative and try " to treat thoroughly " when it is required to remove or take off an exacerbation of process only. On September, 25 27th " the round table " concerning diagnostics and treatments ZPPP is spent. Visible materials will be published.