PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor after doubtful contact to the girl have appeared weak in...

Zub
25.08.2004, 00:15
The dear doctor after doubtful contact to the girl have appeared weak allocation from a urethra. Through 2 and a half of a week after provocation by a gonovaccine and peroginalom has handed over analyses a smear and a blood result it has appeared negative.
But there was a weak itch which has passed or has taken place on 2, 5 month. It was checked up on all but spida as like on it or him it would be necessary will be checked up in 6 months.
Following inspection on a chlamydia where that in a month has shown a positive take, wished to be rechecked for accuracy, but strongly was ill with an angina as a result of which accepted antibiotics (erythromycin) in current of 6 days.
After convalescence in 6 and 15 days handed over a blood on chlamydias and a smear on all rest, but the result has appeared negative.
And after the transferred or carried angina (the throat does not hurt any more)
On a throat there was prozrachno-white Membranula or film (scurf) which () as does not pass or take place even at the strengthened gargles of a throat Calendulae, soda, etc.
The doctor speaks that at me that is not present, (I have already bothered him) and as then to be with transferred or carried before kojuktivitom and given Membranula or film on a throat and an itch which was earlier.
Tell or Say please it can hlamidijnaja an angina,
And after what term it is possible to be checked on a chlamydia (after reception of antibiotics)?

It is in advance grateful to you.
sirena23@rambler. ru

New settlers V.S.
25.08.2004, 10:21
It is an angina - consequence or investigation of reception of antibiotics. On a chlamydia be surveyed in a month upon termination of reception of antibiotics.

Zub
26.08.2004, 08:53
Many thanks I hope that you are right.
After inspection I shall inform on results.
Once again many thanks.

Zub
27.08.2004, 11:48
Once again thanks:))
It is how much difficult to cure a clamidiosis for 3 3, 5 months. Whether probably to recover right after the first
Course of treatment also that it is necessary to make for this purpose except for
Correct medicinal therapy.