PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Help or assist please with consultation. The gynecologist has taken mozo...

Elena
23.08.2004, 16:08
The dear doctor! Help or assist please with consultation. The gynecologist has taken mozok and has found out gardnerelly and ureplazmy. Has started to shout, what all this at a cellular level and is passed only sexual by, what I am probably sick of a HIV? Really it so? What principal causes of occurrence of these infections? And whether it is possible to cure them. MANY THANKS.

Advice or Council
25.08.2004, 06:34
This silly woman doktorsha!!! All can be cured. And gardanella as I know is present at all women in moderated or moderate kol-ve, and only if she exceeds its or her norm or rate it is necessary to treat (it is done or made quickly enough, at correct treatment)

New settlers V.S.
26.08.2004, 22:33
Dear Elena, the doctor is not right. Gardnerelly - maryory trouble of organs of genital sphere at the woman (for example, inflammations in appendages, in a uterus) also demand good gynecologic diagnostics with simultaneous treatment ureaplazmennoj an infection. I wish health.