PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I was treated from gardnereleza two times. First time to me have written out Nistatinum, Doxoes...

Olga
25.08.2004, 02:58
I was treated from gardnereleza two times. First time to me Nistatinum, a doxycycline, Tinidazolum and have written out suppositories with Metronidazolum. After treatment I have handed over analyses and to me have told or said that I am healthy. In a month have again appeared allocation and I have again addressed to the doctor. To me have put again the same diagnosis - gardnerelez. To me nazanachili other treatment: droppers - 1 time Metronidazolum 200 ml, 5 times Cefazolinum, 3 times zanotsin; tablets - Tinidazolum (once a day on 4 tab two days) and Nistatinum (4 times on 1 tab in day of 5 days); also put wads with Dimexidum, except for it or this 5 days an electrophoresis or something like it or this with KI (a potassium and an iodine). After that treatments I have again handed over analyses and me have congratulated on successful convalescence. Have advised to drink tincture ehinatsei and kislo-milk or dairy products. And here later month have again appeared same allocation and a burning sensation in district of sexual labiums. During all courses of treatment and after down to today a sexual life I did not live. The next course of treatment I not neither morally, nor financially shall not sustain. Advise something. There can be something from national medicine or spets. A diet and a way of life. What I not so do or make? Thankful in advance

New settlers V.S.
25.08.2004, 15:28
Bacterial vaginosis - "marker" of trouble (vaginoz) from organs of gynecologic sphere of the woman. I ask to address your questions in conference "gynecologist" as I see your problems in this area (an inflammation, dysfunction, etc.). I wish health.