PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! Your help is very necessary to me. A situation such: at mine de...

Alexander
21.08.2004, 14:17
Hello the Doctor! Your help is very necessary to me. A situation such: at my girl have found gardnerelly and a ureaplasma. At me pochemu-that of anything it or this cannot find. Speak that at me excellent or different smears. But I have smell, and small pains, rezi after the use of alcohol. The gynecologist of my girl has registered to me a preventive course from a ureaplasma and gardnerelly, I have passed or have taken place it or him, during treatment of a pain and a smell were gone. But as has finished treatment again pains have begun and there was a smell. I do not know what to do or make. In the past to year I was treated from a prostatitis, like he would appear after I have had been ill gardnerelloj, did not do or make prophylaxis from a prostatitis. My girl was treated from a ureaplasma and gardnerelly is successful. But after the handed over analyses at it or her have found chlamydias in a urethra, has now begun treatment. At me find nothing, speak that analyses good. But pains are present. Doctors speak that it's OK, the girl will be treated and it will be possible to sleep without a condom, but we are afraid. Here tomorrow again I shall go to hand over smears on these illnesses or diseases, already 4 times and in 3 clinic. It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion. This all can has appeared iz-for a prostatitis? Whether these illnesses or diseases can will appear at the girl from a urethritis or a prostatitis? And to what to me to the doctor to go to the urologist or the venereologist? Thanks in advance. Up to appointment.

New settlers V.S.
23.08.2004, 05:38
Ureaplasmas and gardnerelly is "property" of an organism of the girl, t. e. Parameters of trouble of its or her urogenital sphere. Your painful sensations are caused by a chronic prostatitis.

Alexander
24.08.2004, 18:42
Many thanks!