PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I again "stick" to you with a urethritis. I am not going to at all pre...

Sergey
21.08.2004, 05:06
Hello! I again "stick" to you with a urethritis. I am not going to at all to stop therapy. Me the question interests: whether means occurrence of former signs (a burning sensation in an end of a urethra) on 6 j day lechenijai continuing the fourth day what for this stage of convalescence has not occured or happened (me it is necessary to drink only 4 days tablets)?
What can be the further treatment: same (continuation instilljatsy + tablets (can be others)) or something cardinally another?
How long treatment of a urethritis can be tightened or delayed?
Whether we shall cure he on 100 %?
Whether can cause or call a urethritis sterility or barrenness (me 24 years and zppp in me for the first time)?
I understand, that it is impossible to give absolute or hundred-percent answers, but I would like to know your opinion.
Respond me please.

New settlers V.S.
21.08.2004, 10:27
mnogoslovno-complicated questions. The result of treatment and the further therapy will be defined or determined by your attending physician. Certainly we shall cure. Sterility or barrenness - is not present.

stas
21.08.2004, 15:17
For the second day after night with the girl there was an itch in the field of between a leg or foot and a scrotum if to scratch that reddens and is scratched even more strongly. What is it and how to treat?