PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! For quite some time now for the medical reasons my wife has ceased upo...

ANTON
13.05.2004, 10:28
Hello! For quite some time now for the medical reasons my wife has ceased to use contraceptives and we had to use condoms. I use good condoms - Durex Elite, however, similar that at me on latex an allergy. After sex reddening a head of a member is observed, is especially strong around of "sponges" where mocheispuskatelnyj and the seed or spermatic channel. Reddening it falls down slowly - gde-that during 2 h days. Thus I do not test any discomfortable sensations. At the same time after oral contact no problems are present - only after a condom. How to be? Can will advise any cream that this reddening removed or took out? Thanks!

Woodpecker
17.05.2004, 08:38
Use condoms beh nonoksinola.

Regina
19.08.2004, 22:40
09.10.04 it was necessary to accept postinor (in the first put after not protected sexual certificate or act).
19.10.04 have begun monthly as well as polozhenno in time.
But in current of these or it of 10 days there was an awful vulval or vaginal itch and a burning sensation at the sexual certificate or act.
Whether can postinor give such reaction, I before never accepted it or him, and what to me to do or make, when zakonchatsja monthly?
Thanks!

Malanova T.B.
21.08.2004, 10:20
You should hand over smears on flora. Probably, at you a thrush.