PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Around of a head (and on her) have appeared pryshchiki similar to warts. Tried at...

Serge
16.08.2004, 23:12
Around of a head (and on her) have appeared pryshchiki similar to warts. Tried to delete independently - does not help or assist, - all the same grow. This business 2 months proceeds. Now two of them of steel in size with three match heads everyone. Also it is a lot of (~15) small. Do not hurt and not oshchushchatsja, vydeleny from them is not present, only grow. The partner constant (recently the girl was treated for a thrush).
What is it can be and whether it is possible for something to make not addressing to the doctor?

I.A.Koblikov
18.08.2004, 12:11
I regret, but without the urologist nothing will turn out. These are virus condylomas and delete them exclusively surgically. Infectious! Local cauterization Kondilinom of effect will not give: already dolshoj the size.

Serge
18.08.2004, 22:29
Thanks, the doctor. If can, inform addresses/phones of the Moscow urologists (itself not a muscovite, therefore I I do not know where to address).

I.A.Koblikov
20.08.2004, 11:40
Come on a page of the urologist and look or see on conference