PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! My young man had contact to the prostitute, itself about...

Light
18.08.2004, 20:09
Hello the doctor! My young man had contact to the prostitute, he was in a drunk intoxication when it occured or happened, therefore not so well remembers (so he to me has told or said) whether safety measures have been undertaken. Therefore in 2 days after that has gone to the doctor will be checked up. He handed over what analyses, I do not know, in KVD at it or him the familiar doctor, therefore any analyses to him have made at once, and any will be ready only in a week. He to me has told or said, that have found nothing. I have noticed at it or him on a back place a nyxis, he to me has told or said, what is it a nyxis for prophylaxis from venereal illnesses or diseases. (he spoke me still for a long time, that about 2 years ago was ill or sick with a lues, and that the doctor to him has told or said, that it is necessary to do or make everyone half a year nyxes for prophylaxis). Whether the truth it, what if, kogda-that was ill or sick with a lues, it is necessary to do or make these nyxes? Or he to me hangs up noodles on ears, and a nyxis to him have made, potomu-that contact was with the prostitute, and he from it or her has caught something? Thankful in advance for the answer.

New settlers V.S.
19.08.2004, 19:16
After high-grade treatment of a lues with the purpose of prophylaxis everyone half a year to do or make additional injections there is no need.